tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Flaherty <pflah...@rampageinc.com>
Subject Cannot access my app after Tomcat 7.0.28
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 18:04:19 GMT
Hi,

When using any build of Tomcat *post* 7.0.28, I cannot access my app !
The app comes up as it does in 7.0.28 (which works) and
logs look the same (no errors). I just can't do an http call to the
server. A packet trace shown the tcp connect (3 way handshake)
and then no response to Get / HTTP/1.1. The index.jsp in ROOT is a jsp
containing a redirect to my app.

<%
	response.sendRedirect("/myapp/index.do");
%>

Did something change in 7.0.29 and beyond that might cause this
behavior? I looked through the changelog and nothing jumped
out at me.

Thanks
Pat