tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: runtime.exec "cmd.exe /C net use"
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 00:09:47 GMT
Harris, Jeffrey E. wrote:

> [...]
starting Tomcat from a batch file?  Please share with us how you establish your mappings for
Tomcat, both for the service start and the batch file start, if different.

I would add that it is kind of doubtful that this has anything directly to do with Tomcat,

or even Java.  Maybe that question would belong more to some Windows forum.