tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Starting tomcat7w from batch file
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:03:56 GMT
Harris, Jeffrey E. wrote:

> [...]

Judging by that thread though, there appears to be as many different suggestions as
people.. ;-)
Windows's CMD shell has so many quirks in general, that it is really hard to figure out
how it will handle a command-line.
It`s almost worth installing a Windows bash port just to avoid it.
Not that I've ever tried it though.