tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat as a service: system tray?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:28:31 GMT
Sam Takoy wrote:
> Actually, I download the .zip version of Tomcat. I installed the service using the "service
install" command. So now I'm wondering, given my current situation, how to activate the system
tray option.

Sam, sorry.
I was under the impression that when you install Tomcat as a Windows Service, it
automatically creates a system tray icon.  But now that I think further about it, I may
have been confusing this with Apache httpd (which I am sure does install a system tray
icon).  It has been a while since I last installed a Windows-based Tomcat.
Anyway, if Tomcat doesn't, I apologise and take back my imprudent answer.