tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Tomcat as a service: system tray?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:44:57 GMT
Sam Takoy wrote:
> Hi,
> This is related to the questions that I asked yesterday and got such insightful responses
> If I am running Tomcat as a Windows service, is it possible to control it through a System
Tray icon?

Yes, but why don't you try it ?  It is really easy to download and install Tomcat as a
Service on any Windows workstation, and you'll get the system tray icon automatically.

> (By the way, I don't know where to report irrelevant typos in the documentation, but says "system try".)
Unless you want to submit patches - which are always welcome but do require some
preparatory work - probably the best thing to do would be to collect a list of such typos,

and when you've found a dozen or so, post the list here, with precise references like
above.  Someone might then pick up the list and go through all of them in one go.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message