tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ognjen.d.blagoje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to allow only TLS 1.1 connections to Tomcat (6.0) server with https ?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:31:04 GMT
Brijesh,

On 5.3.2013 10:11, Brijesh Deo wrote:
> Thanks for your detailed reply and the explanation. I gave it a quick try but it doesn’t
quite work with Tomcat 6.0.32, the version that I am currently using. I checked the Http Connector
documentation for Tomcat 6.0 and Tomcat 7.0 and the attribute " sslEnabledProtocols" is supported
in Tomcat 7.0 but not in Tomcat 6.0. Is there a way I could achieve this with Tomcat 6.0.32?
Please let me know.

Indeed, Tomcat 6 doesn't support HTTPS connector parameter
sslEnabledProtocols.

You could try to limit enabled protocols by adding system property
-Dhttps.protocols="TLSv1.1" in Tomcat startup. That might work for you,
but I didn't test it.

-Ognjen