tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Integrating blog into a JSP website
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 07:16:21 GMT
Sunil Shevante wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to integrate a blog into my JSP website? Currently I have manually created
the directory structure within my war file.

> My Site : www.investorschoolindia.com
>
> Also as a subquestion, how can we deploy latest contents on tomcat within building the
war file? Is there a way out? So that whenever I have a new article, I can simply deploy the
new article without building the whole application.

> Tomcat version 6.0.14.

In very general terms, yes to all questions above.
But maybe you want to search Google for examples about building websites with Java servlet

containers, or Tomcat in particular.
We cannot really help with that kind of questions here.  This is a list for people asking

technical questions about Tomcat-specific issues, not really about general JSP-based
website design.