tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] list server issues ?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 13:52:46 GMT
Markus Schönhaber wrote:
> 04.03.2013 14:31, André Warnier:
>
>> I don't know if it is the case for everyone, but I seem to be receiving messages
from the
>> list in some random order, totally out of timely sequence.
>> Anyone notice the same, or is it just me ?
>
> I didn't notice anything like that.
>
> You could take a look at the "Received"-header fields of a mail you
> consider out of timely sequence. You might get an idea where the delay
> (if any) has happened.

Ok, forget it, apologies for the noise.
I was browsing messages, and it looked like I was getting some strange gaps in the
conversations. Responses out of context à la Martin etc., which was a bit surprising
coming from Mark and Rainer e.g.
Then the gaps started filling-up in my mailbox, with messages from yesterday and today
apparently at random.  It is starting to look coherent again now.  Probably our mail
server, or some grey-list gimmick.