tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Harris, Jeffrey E." <Jeffrey.Har...@ManTech.com>
Subject RE: Need to Specify keystorePass on Command Line
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 01:01:17 GMT

Yes, it is actually a driver, not a physical device, but it appears as a device to the system.

I agree that the rules may not make sense, but they are the rules that I have to abide by.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein
and may contain proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
or believe that you received this email in error, please take immediate action to notify the
sender of the apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments
from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or copy this message and any
attachments.