tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Son Nguyen Xuan <yama...@gmail.com>
Subject tomcat7 & tomcat6 session replication
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 04:24:47 GMT
hi everyone

I am trying to upgrade the tomcat servers from version 6.0.36 to version
7.0.30

The structure which I want to have can be described as below

[image: 埋め込み画像 1]

The session replication has been tested with below result

l  Session replication is carried out between tomcat7 & tomcat7 in the same
JRE7

l  Session replication is carried out between tomcat6 & tomcat6 in the same
JRE6

l  Session replication is carried out between tomcat6 & tomcat6 even the
JRE is different

I want to know how can I have the session replication working between
tomcat6 & tomcat7 under JRE7

thank you very much

SON NGUYEN XUAN

┏━━━┓International Ichiba, Mall Group

┃楽●天┃Ichiba Service Department & Operation Department, RAKUTEN Inc

┗━━━┛Shinagawa Seaside Rakuten Tower

┼┼─ ─ADDR─ 4-12-3 Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002

┼┼┼┼──MAIL─ son.nguyen@mail.rakuten.com TEL:050-5817-3844 (73844)

[image: 樂天市場購物網] [image: Rakuten BELANJA ONLINE]  [image: Rakuten.com.my
Online Shopping]