tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Help in diagnosing server unresponsiveness
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:56:51 GMT
On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:50 AM, Edson Richter <> wrote:
> Em 03/02/2013 07:20, Howard W. Smith, Jr. escreveu:
> I hope you did not get offended :-) That wasn't my intention - I was
> mentioning I have some "juniors" here (programmers with less than a year of
> experience), and they adopt bad practices all the time (that's why used pair
> programming and code review meetings to get rid of).
> Actually, I am learning here as well. The purpose to help is really to learn
> and avoid same problems in future.
> By sharing our collective experience we can confirm our hypothesis or not -
> and then construct new knowledge from there.

Definitely was not offended, thanks. TomEE user list (committers/etc)
helped me get up and running with TomEE and CDI, and since TomEE =
tomcat, I decided to mosey my way over here to this list for the
tomcat side of tomee. So, i'm enjoying and benefiting all the while.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message