tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to limit the number of renegotiations for a single TLS / SSL connection
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:53:26 GMT
On 11/02/2013 11:31, dkumar@ccilindia.co.in wrote:
> Hello Mark
>
> We have just updated the tomcat version to 7.0.35 and have not explicitly
> gave any connector protocol in connector tag, when tomcat is starting its
> giving Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-443"]

Which means you are using the BIO HTTP connector, not the APR/native
HTTP connector. The BIO connector supports renegotiation.

Mark

P.S. Please stop
a) sending duplicate messages to the users list
b) cc'ing list members on your replies.

> Regards
> Deepak
>

> From:   Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org>
> To:     Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
> Date:   02/11/2013 04:48 PM
> Subject:        Re: How to limit the number of renegotiations for a single
> TLS / SSL connection
>

> On 11/02/2013 11:10, dkumar@ccilindia.co.in wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> We have upgraded the tomcat(7.0.35) and ssl(0.9.8x)
>> Still facing same issue
>> Please suggest
>
> Are you sure you are using the APR/native connector?
>
> Mark

> "Disclaimer and confidentiality clause -
>  This message and any attachments relating to official business of CCIL OR ANY OF IT'S
SUBSIDIARIES is proprietary to CCIL and intended for the original addressee only.
> The message may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege.

> Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
> If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately
and destroy the message and copies thereof and any attachments contained in it .
>  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
you must not disseminate, copy, use, distribute, or take any action in connection therewith.

>  CCIL cannot ensure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor
that it is free of errors, viruses, interception and/or interference.
> CCIL is not liable whatsoever for loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message
and/or attachments and/or the use of the information contained in this message and/or attachments."