tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:38:00 GMT
Mohit.Garg@rbs.com wrote:

> Hi
> Thanks for all the help and I know it may sound lame but I am trying to learn these things.
> Although I have one more doubt.
> If we have multiple tomcat for multiple environment on the single Unix box(machine)
> Now Single Apache daemon is running for multiple environment. So can we run multiple
instance of Apache daemon in the same machine or not for each different environment.
> If this is possible how can we accomplish this.

Yes you can, but this is a Tomcat list, not an Apache httpd list.
So for that question you should better go to the Apache httpd help list.

The real question is : what does that Apache httpd really do, in your setup ?

(Unrelated note : send your responses only to the list, do not send me an extra copy. I
already get each message posted to the list, so I get them in double now).