tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Goyal -X (anigoyal - Aricent Technologies at Cisco)" <anigo...@cisco.com>
Subject deploy application in new service in tomcat
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 13:03:42 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a new service in tomcat (7.0.20) with service name 'catalina_new' and appBase='webapps'
by doing some changes in server.xml.
I am keeping the appBase same as that for default service 'catalina'
I have several applications deployed under webapps.
I want only a single application with context '/feeder' to be accesible through new service.
Condition: I do not want to have a separate appBase for new service and deployed only the
required app under this new appBase.

In short, do we have a context based filtering in tomcat so that tomcat incorporate request
only from a specific context path and ignore all others

Thanks
Anil