tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jimmy Johnson <eclectic.sou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AJAX Authentification
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 16:22:17 GMT
I had the same requirements and ended up using Spring security.  Although spring security is
no set up for ajax itself, you can make a filter that catches all ajax context after it goes
through the security class filters. Take a look here :

http://static.springsource.org/spring-security/site/

 If you think this is a solution for  you let me know and I can provide more details.

Jimmy