tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Winter <andrewcwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library was not found
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 02:54:52 GMT
Sorry I forgot the versions of things I am using.

Tomcat 6.0.36
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago)
Java 7u11 (32 bit)

I think I found the problem, though. I have to run a 32 bit jvm because a
COBOL odbc driver we have to use only comes in a 32 bit version. But the
Red Hat box is 64 bit and when I ran 'file' on the libtcnative.so I
compiled I found that it is 64 bit. So I think I just need to do a little
Googling to see how to compile a 32 bit version and it could work.