tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From rop <rop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of Tomcat 6 instead of Tomcat 7?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:57:49 GMT
Googling the exception, turns up this:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/54260/potenntial-incopmatibilty-between-tomcat-dpcp-oracle-active-objects

If that doesnt answer your question  james@atlassian.com is asking you to
contact him  :)



2013/1/16 KARR, DAVID <dk068x@att.com>

> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: David kerber [mailto:dckerber@verizon.net]
> > Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:42 AM
> > To: Tomcat Users List
> > Subject: Re: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of Tomcat 6
> instead of
> > Tomcat 7?
> >
> > On 1/16/2013 2:38 PM, KARR, DAVID wrote:
> > >> -----Original Message-----
> > >> From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
> > >> Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:58 AM
> > >> To: Tomcat Users List
> > >> Subject: RE: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of Tomcat 6
> instead
> > of
> > >> Tomcat 7?
> > >>
> > >>> From: KARR, DAVID [mailto:dk068x@att.com]
> > >>> Subject: RE: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of
> > >>> Tomcat 6 instead of Tomcat 7?
> > >>
> > >>>>> We're running Bamboo 3.4.3 in Tomcat 6.0.20.  It mostly apparently
> > >> works
> > >>>>> fine, but yesterday I tried to get the Bamboo Sonar plugin
working,
> > >>>>
> > >>>> Did you leave out "in Tomcat 7" at the end there?
> > >>
> > >>> I don't know what you mean.  Our Bamboo is running in Tomcat 6.  I'm
> > >> wondering
> > >>> whether the error is due to a change in the Tomcat API between
> Tomcat 6
> > and
> > >> 7.
> > >>
> > >> You're not explaining your problem.  First you say you have Bamboo
> running
> > in
> > >> Tomcat 6.0.20, then you say it's not running, you're getting an
> exception.
> > >> (Remember that very few - if any - people on this list have any idea
> what
> > >> Bamboo is, let alone how it works with Tomcat.)  Since your subject
> line
> > >> refers to Tomcat 7, I assumed (bad idea) that you were having problems
> > >> migrating to Tomcat 7.  So what's really going on (be precise)?
> > >
> > > We're running Bamboo with Tomcat 6.  We're trying to add the Sonar
> plugin.
> > When we try to configure it, we get this exception when it tries to call
> that
> > specific Tomcat API.  The theory that I'm exploring is that the plugin
> > requires Bamboo to be running with Tomcat 7, not Tomcat 6.  I don't want
> to
> > try moving to Tomcat 7 unless we have some assurance that that will
> resolve
> > the problem.
> >
> > Why don't you check with the Bamboo people?  As Chuck said, there
> > probably aren't very many people here who know anything about Bamboo.  I
> > certainly have never heard of it.
>
> That was the first thing I did.  Bamboo is a commercial product, and they
> don't support the Sonar plugin.  I'm also asking the group that built the
> Sonar plugin, but replies to that are slow.  I also asked on the Sonar
> mailing list.  Checking with tomcat-users was only the last step.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message