tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Communication flow with different connectors
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:37:33 GMT
Chris,

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Christopher Schultz <
chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Mark Thomas is giving a talk at ApacheCon (Portland, OR, USA, 26 Feb
> 2013) about Clustering Tomcat[1]. If you can make it, please join him.
> If not, I'm sure his slides will be available afterward.

Thanks for the response. Where are the slides usually stored/archived and
where will the slides of that talk possibly be stored/archived?

I have made some nice strides since I started using Apache TomEE/Tomcat7.
Looking forward to success in clustering Tomcat. For now, I will tune-in on
this topic and read tomcat/etc documentation, and ask any questions when I
have bandwidth to complete this task.

Howard