tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Radek Szamrej <rstechnol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat AutoDeploy Interval (Delay / Frequency)
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 11:28:53 GMT
Thank you for the great tip,

with your help I was able to find it (and confirmed it works):

To summarize:

Setting for the <Host> in "sever.xml" is called "backgroundProcessorDelay"
(value expressed in seconds)

In "server.xml":

<Host appBase="webapps" autoDeploy="true" .......
backgroundProcessorDelay="1">

It makes Tomcat to auto-redeploy using 1s interval.

Problem solved.

Best regards,
Radek

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.kolinko@gmail.com