tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Braun <brianbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to log requests from a servlet and to a database?
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:56:24 GMT
My current method can hold about 3000 threads until memory collapses. I'm
looking to replace this method with something more efficient in terms of
RAM usage. Something like a buffer, where each item needs far less RAM than
the kind of threads I'm creating now. Then when it gets full I will use
Amazon's queue as a failover mechanism.Any ideas?  :-)