tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Braun <>
Subject Re: Best way to log requests from a servlet and to a database?
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 02:44:46 GMT
Hi Hassan,

I forgot to mention that I am already using Amazon's cloud (EC2+load
balancer) so I love to see a suggestion that mentions it! I will definitely
check your advice. The problem is that it costs money to use it, and I
would love to just use some kind of framework that uses my own RAM to host
a buffer/queue. However, creating my own queue would not escalate to
hundreds or thousands of requests per second, so considering that I was
already considering some kind of queue service and actually I thought about
Amazon's..... but I did it while sleeping so I forgot to mention it in my
list  :-)
Thanks again for your suggestion!