tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lenkov, Alexandr" <alen...@mera.ru>
Subject tomcat and openssl issue
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:54:39 GMT
Hello,

I am having an issue with loading libeay32.dll in tomcat process (Windows XP, Windows 7).
It needs to be loaded at 0xFB00000 address (FIPS requirement). But I get a "Attempt to access
invalid address" error. This library can be loaded by other processes correctly. Issue only
with tomcat. Are there any restrictions on DLL Base address for tomcat process? How can I
change it?

Tomcat version is 6.0.36 (also happens on 6.0.32).

Also the openssl version shown in the logs seems to be wrong:

2013-01-16 13:37:04,319 INFO  [org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener] OpenSSL successfully
initialized with version OpenSSL 1.0.0g 18 Jan 2012

I am using 0.9.8x

Thank you.
Alex.