tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <k.b.sou...@accenture.com>
Subject Converting JSSE configuation to APR/native
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 07:28:18 GMT

Hi All,

We would like to convert our SSL connector from JSSE configuration to APR/native. The tomcat
version we are using is tomat7.0.27.

We are finding difficulty in converting our .jks file to SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile
attributes which are specified as part of connector for APR/native.

Can you please help us in this conversion. The connector which is used currently is as below:

<Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"  scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"  executor="tomcatThreadPool" connectionTimeout="20000"
allowUnsafeLegacyRenegotiation="false" ciphers="SSL_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA"
 keystoreFile="/dummy.jks" allowTrace="false"  keystorePass="dummy.com"/>

Any suggestion or help in this regard will be of great value.

Thanks,
Soumya

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

www.accenture.com