tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of Tomcat 6 instead of Tomcat 7?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:44:43 GMT

I don't know what you mean.  Our Bamboo is running in Tomcat 6.  I'm wondering whether the
error is due to a change in the Tomcat API between Tomcat 6 and 7.  I might ask someone here
to try moving to Tomcat 7, but that's potentially a big change, and I want to be sure it will
make a difference before I ask for that.