tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of Tomcat 6 instead of Tomcat 7?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:13:27 GMT
We're running Bamboo 3.4.3 in Tomcat 6.0.20.  It mostly apparently works fine, but yesterday
I tried to get the Bamboo Sonar plugin working, and when I tried to add a server connection,
I got the following stack trace:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class com.atlassian.activeobjects.bamboo.ConnectionHandler
can not access a member of class org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper
with modifiers "public"
	at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:65)
	at com.atlassian.activeobjects.bamboo.ConnectionHandler.delegate(ConnectionHandler.java:43)
	at com.atlassian.activeobjects.bamboo.ConnectionHandler.invoke(ConnectionHandler.java:38)
	... 239 more

I notice that it's trying to access something in the "org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.*" package.
I'm pursuing this on the Sonar users list, but I'm wondering whether this might be an issue
with Tomcat 6 vs. Tomcat 7.  Is this symptom familiar to anyone?