tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: html page can not present an java Applet embedded in the page
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:24:39 GMT
qingtao peng wrote:
>   I have built the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server on my computer.My operating system is
Windows7.I place a html page named DbApplet.html under the directory of DbServlet in the webapps
of the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server .My DbApplet.htm code is as follow :
>      <head>
>      </head>
>           <center>
>                      <object  codebase="http://localhost:8080/DbServlet/build/classes/servlet/"
classid = "DbApplet.class"  width = "600" height = "600" name = "DbApplet">
>                      </object>
>           </center>
> I have started the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server.Then i type http://localhost:8080/DbServlet/DbApplet.html
in the field of the address on the browser.I can open the page on the browser,but the html
page can not present the java Applet embedded in the page.I have encoded the java Applet and
compiled it into the class named DbApplet.class.I
> place it under  the directory of DbServlet/build/classes/servlet in the directory of
the webapps of the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server .Why can the page not present my java Applet.
>         I thank you for helping

You may want to open the Java error console on your workstation, and look at any messages

shown there.