tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Is error with Bamboo Sonar plugin because of Tomcat 6 instead of Tomcat 7?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:42:17 GMT
On 1/16/2013 2:38 PM, KARR, DAVID wrote:
> [...]
to configure it, we get this exception when it tries to call that specific Tomcat API.  The
theory that I'm exploring is that the plugin requires Bamboo to be running with Tomcat 7,
not Tomcat 6.  I don't want to try moving to Tomcat 7 unless we have some assurance that that
will resolve the problem.

Why don't you check with the Bamboo people?  As Chuck said, there
probably aren't very many people here who know anything about Bamboo.  I
certainly have never heard of it.