tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alan Findly <afin...@ronan.net>
Subject Re: Question about config and correct start-up
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:29:46 GMT
Mark:
   Thanks for your quick response.  Here are the items & issues:

OK....got the servlet mapping uncommented.

About the context.... the priviledged attribute must be added to the
context.xml file, as the documentation says, and, yes, I am reading the
instructions in

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/cgi-howto.html

but the instructions are vague--non-specific for individual attributes.
Should it be stated this way, in the context file:

<privileged>true</privileged>:

It could be thus:

<privileged="true"></privileged>

or, should it be this way:

<privileged="true">

I'll wait for your reply, but I believe it's the latter.

My testing is with tried & proven code, using the post method....scripts
that have already worked on other servers.