tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Schultz <>
Subject Re: Communication flow with different connectors
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:33:42 GMT

On 1/9/13 9:40 AM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM, Daniel Mikusa <>
> wrote:
>> This is a good article that explains the different ways to proxy
>> to an Apache HTTPD server.  It's a little old, but still good.
> Interesting question and response, so far. Thank you both. I am
> tuning in on conversations related to httpd, tomcat, and SSL,
> because I already have a JSF web app deployed to tomcat7.0.34
> (TomEE 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT), and that is running well, but I want to run
> 2 instances of the web app against one database (with javaee6 L2
> cache) and SSL (https port to the outside world, only, but of
> course, not needed for those accessing the web app, behind the
> firewall, or accessing web app via the intranet).

Mark Thomas is giving a talk at ApacheCon (Portland, OR, USA, 26 Feb
2013) about Clustering Tomcat[1]. If you can make it, please join him.
If not, I'm sure his slides will be available afterward.

- -chris

Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.17 (Darwin)
Comment: GPGTools -
Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined -