tomcat-users mailing list archives

From qingtao peng <qingtaop...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject html page can not present an java Applet embedded in the page
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:45:49 GMT
  I have built the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server on my computer.My operating system is Windows7.I
place a html page named DbApplet.html under the directory of DbServlet in the webapps of
the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server .My DbApplet.htm code is as follow :
     <head>
     </head>
          <center>
                     <object  codebase="http://localhost:8080/DbServlet/build/classes/servlet/"
classid = "DbApplet.class"  width = "600" height = "600" name = "DbApplet">
                     </object>
          </center>
I have started the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server.Then i type http://localhost:8080/DbServlet/DbApplet.html
in the field of the address on the browser.I can open the page on the browser,but the html
page can not present the java Applet embedded in the page.I have encoded the java Applet
and compiled it into the class named DbApplet.class.I
place it under  the directory of DbServlet/build/classes/servlet in the directory of the webapps of
the apache-tomcat-7.0.32 server .Why can the page not present my java Applet.
        I thank you for helping