tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hermes Flying <flyingher...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to limit the number of concurrent client connections?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:53:09 GMT
Hi,
How can I use tomcat's number of connectors and max accept count in order to place a limit
in my clients concurrent requests?
For example if I set the connectors to be 400 then 400 connectors threads accept 400 concurrent
client connections/requests right? The rest i.e. above 400 are queued correct? How can I make
it that after the 400 connections the rest are rejected? I.e. the 401 client attempt will
be rejected (client will get a network/connection failure)?
Interested in Tomcat 6

Thank you!