tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lyallex <lyal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Tomcat under jsvc - logging problems
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 09:10:20 GMT
On 4 December 2012 21:18, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.kolinko@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2012/12/5 Lyallex <lyallex@gmail.com>:
> > On 4 December 2012 19:41, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.kolinko@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> wrote:
>
> [snip]

> Moreover, I think it should run just fine with an older jsvc.

OK, thanks for your assistance, it seems fairly obvious then that there is
some aspect of the logging config that I've missed.

I've never really got my head around logging, It's a bit like a washing
machine, I don't know or care how it works, it just does.
I suppose I'll have to start reading ... I've just got so many more
interesting things to be getting on with.

Ho Hum

Thanks again
Lyallex