tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: Tomcat7.0-Setting property 'threadPriority' did not find a matching property
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 06:59:20 GMT
2012/12/3 Weixiang <>
> Tomcat version:7.0.29
> Question:
> I config in my server.xml for a HTTP Connector named “MGMT”:
> threadPriority="java.lang.Thread#Thread.MAX_PRIORITY"
> When application is starting up,the catalina.out gives some warning information:
> WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'threadPriority'
to 'java.lang.Thread#MAX_PRIORITY' did not find a matching property.
> I search on google and did not get any useful help;
> I also search documentation on the and make sure that 'threadPriority' is
a legal attribute for HTTP Connector,so I wonder why would this warning information will
come up.
> Please tell me what’s wrong, Thank you!

When citing your server.xml it would be a good idea to
a. remove all comments
b. replace all passwords and other sensitive information

The "did not find a matching property" is a generic message that is
displayed when IntrospectionUtils.setProperty(..) returns false.

There may be several reasons why setProperty(..) call can fail.
Enabling debug logging for "org.apache.tomcat.util.IntrospectionUtils"
will provide more information.

In this case, yes, this property expects an integer value.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: