tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julien Martin <bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Odd behavior observed on Eclipse's tomcat: added webapp silently ignored...
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 22:03:09 GMT
Hello,

After adding a webapp (war) to my Eclipse's Tomcat (7.0.34), I
unfortunately noticed that tomcat does add it to the server but doesn't
attempt to deploy it!!

The only suspicious log was the following one:

*ATTENTION: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting
property 'source' to 'org.eclipse.jst.jee.server:kadjoukor' did not find a
matching property*
*
*
FYI, this started occuring after I added the latest tomcat server (7.0.34)
to eclipse. Also my app is called *kadkjoukor*.

Can anyone please help?

Regards,

Julien.
*