tomcat-users mailing list archives

From techienote....@gmail.com
Subject Re: How to use the usehttponly feature in application level
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 06:19:36 GMT
Hi Zhi,

You can set following parameters in web.xml of application.

<session-config>
<cookie-config>
<http-only>true</http-only>
<secure>true</secure>
</cookie-config>
</session-config>

Regards,
Vidyadhar
------Original Message------
From: Zhi Xie
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
ReplyTo: Tomcat Users List
Subject: How to use the usehttponly feature in application level
Sent: Dec 4, 2012 10:43

Sorry, I don't find any doc to introduce this. There are a lot of docs to
show how to implement the feature in conf/context.xml.

<Context useHttpOnly="true">
</Context>

Who can tell me how to implement the feature in application level?
For example, I have 2 applications in the Tomcat server. One is named
HelloWorld, the other is named HiWorld. I hope the HelloWorld should use
the usehttponly feature, the other is not.

Any advice is appreciated.

--
Best Regards
Gary