tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob Myers <...@nextfort.com>
Subject Re: jvmRoute with multiple AJP Connectors for one Engine
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 03:03:51 GMT

On Dec 18, 2012, at 6:40 PM, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

>> From: Bob Myers <bob@nextfort.com>
>> Re: jvmRoute with multiple AJP Connectors for one Engine

>>> Why bother?
>
>> What do you mean, why bother?
>
> Because the AJP <Connector> automatically sets the scheme and secure attributes
when the original request is via SSL.  Consequently, you don't need a separate <Connector>
just for that.

Ok, I missed that. Thanks, that solves it. I had it that way originally and for some reason
I thought it wasn't working without the explicit scheme and secure attributes. I must have
had that wrong.