tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.0 CLASSPATH query
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 22:06:33 GMT
>> From: Mark Eggers [mailto:its_toasted@yahoo.com]
>> Subject: Re: Tomcat 6.0 CLASSPATH query
>
>>> Another option is to use a VirtualClassLoader and add some random path
>>> (/etc/myawesomewebapps/) to it in all webapps.
>
>> That's only available in Tomcat 7, yes?
>
> Presumably, Chris was referring to VirtualWebappLoader, which has been available in Tomcat
for ages.  However, it wasn't properly documented until Tomcat 7.

>   - Chuck

I found the docs for Tomcat 7, and didn't see them for Tomcat 6. I
should have trawled through the source (still getting settled after the
move).

I suppose I could look at the source, pattern the docs off of those from
Tomcat 7, and submit a patch.

. . . . just my two cents
/mde/