tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Recognizing certificate removal (SmartCard)
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 22:13:40 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
>> Subject: Re: [OT] Recognizing certificate removal (SmartCard)
>
>>> Too late (at least in the US); you just made it public...
>
>> Shuks. Ok then, I'll have to be satisfied with the glory.
>
> The US patent law has changed (but may not go into effect until next year; not sure about
the timing) so that credit is given to first-to-file, rather than first-to-invent, regardless
of public disclosure.  So, you may still have time...

I'll probably need a more complete description, possibly even working code.
And I'm not so confident in my Java skills.
Any volunteer for helping and sharing in the glory, and maybe even the bucks then ?