tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Mod_jk - loadbalancer
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 10:59:53 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
> On 12/3/2012 11:18, Orhan Karasakal wrote:
>> But firstly I want to send requests to loadbalancer and then according to
>> url, sending the other nodes.
>
> Session affinity should handle that.

Session affinity should ensure that once a session is started with one application on a
particular worker, follow-up requests by the same browser to the same application should
continue to go to the same tomcat worker.

But it does not allow one to control to which worker the *first* request to a particular
application will go, or does it ?