tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vicky007aggar...@yahoo.co.in
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 query
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 04:23:39 GMT
Chris ,

When i was monitoring the tomcat thread pools using psi-probe application (below link for
reference) i observed it shows minSpareThread attribute as zero for http connector & when
i configured the same attribute via executor & referred it in my http protocol it displays
the count which i configured. So just want to conclude & confirm that  only executor is
the way out for configuring the minSpareThreads attribute
http://code.google.com/p/psi-probe/downloads/list

Pardon my silly queries..

Thanks,
Vicky