tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jose H. Martinez" <josehmartin...@gmail.com>
Subject Specify order in which war files are deployed under tomcat
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 21:32:30 GMT
Hello,

I am running two applications under tomcat. One application is a web
service and the other is a web app that depends on the web service to be
started first before it can be initialized. The problem I am having is that
the web app is starting before the web service. Is there a way to tell
tomcat the order in which the war files should be deployed?

Note: In the future we will deploy the applications on different servers
but for now that's not an option.