tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Altmeier, Christian" <Christian.Altme...@softwareag.com>
Subject tomcat 6.0.32 stops expiring sessions
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 07:49:08 GMT
Hi,
I have a big problem. After some time, tomcat stops expiring sessions.
We have enabled logging for org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase. So we see that at first
everything works fine and suddenly sessions didn't expire anymore.
Before tomcat stops expiring sessions, it is noticeable that some sessions need a lot of time
to expire (10 - 30 minutes). In this time, other session expire as expected.
I hope someone has an idea.

Tomcat runs  on a 64bit Linux server.

Greeting
IDS Scheer Consulting GmbH
Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Managing Directors: Michael Rehm, Ivo Totev
Sitz/Registered office: Altenkesseler Stra?e 17, 66115 Saarbr?cken, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial
register: Saarbr?cken HRB 19681
http://www.ids-scheer-consulting.com