tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Context Path for a subdirectory
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:40:14 GMT
Leo Donahue - RDSA IT wrote:
> [...]
webapp.  It's a third party app, but our data.

Of course you'll still have to map the filter to the correct context for directory1 in

webapps
  webapp1
   -WEB-INF
     -classes
     -lib
   -www
     -directory1
     -directory2

<filter-mapping>
       <filter-name>Remote Address Filter</filter-name>
       <url-pattern>(??????)</url-pattern>
     </filter-mapping>

;-)