tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Tomcat 6.0.18 Caching Question
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:47:09 GMT
Sekar, Vasanth wrote:
> I very well understand the point everyone are trying to make here . But, unfortunately
I have to go with the approved version with in our environment. I believe there were also
talks about 7.0.26 but it will be quite some time before they pilot everything and approve
the version for Prod usage :(. I don't have any authority to change how things work but will
for sure bring that concern up to the architect team when I meet with them next time.

It is at times like this that one pauses to reflect on the rise and subsequent decline and

fall of great human civilisations. Built by giants and warriors, perfected by artists and

architects, inevitably ending up whittled down by winds and weeds and bureaucrats.