tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fred Toth <ft...@synernet.com>
Subject Re: Mystery migrating from tomcat 6 to 7
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:27:41 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, just getting back to this after a delay.

I've added an AccessValve to my context and it, too, reports 404. So
this is more confirmation that my context has actually deployed (as the
logs report), and, at least at some level, the requests are being mapped
by tomcat to the correct context. But no clue as to why my URLs don't work.

We do use some symlinks in our application, yes. Fiddling with
allowLinking true/false has no effect.

And yes, I've read (and re-read) the migration guide and as far as I can
tell, nothing there is relevant to my problem.

And no, we're not using an NFS share. Normal mount points. (I'm curious
though. What's wrong with running the app from NFS?)

Any other ideas about where I can look?

Again, all I have to do is switch to tomcat 6 and everything works normally.

Thanks all,

Fred