tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] mod_jk and mod_rewrite
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:24:57 GMT
By the way, your message shows a time that sems out of whack, as compared to my time, but
also as compared to the other messages on the list.
This can create some problems for people who follow this list by date/time (*).  You may
want to check the date/time on your workstation.

(*) For example, it looks like I answered your question before you even asked it.
This would be a useful gift to have, except that I don't believe that I have Pid's
crystall ball at the moment, so I think your workstation time is the culprit.