tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.O ajp thread issue
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 07:57:10 GMT
On 11/4/2012 11:18 PM, vicky007aggarwal@yahoo.co.in wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have defined one executor tag in server.xml , which i am referring
> for both protocols i.e http & Ajp.
>
> Strange thing is when i am checking the "MaxThreadsCount" for ajp
> protocol using Probe application its not showing the value configured
> in executor instead ajp protocol is still showing the default value
> of 200 corresponding to MaxThreads attribute.
>
> Any thoughts on this behavior ??
>
> Thanks, Vicky

If you have the connector configured correctly, the ajp-xxxx (where xxxx
is the port) will not show up in the Thread Pool section of the probe
application. You should only see the Executor thread pool.

At least this is what I saw on my quick test running Tomcat 6.0.35 on
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with JRE 1.7.0_09. . . .

(I'll upgrade to 6.0.36 now that my test and production platforms are
upgraded.)

. . . . just my two cents.
/mde/