tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vicky007aggar...@yahoo.co.in
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.O ajp thread issue
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 08:22:19 GMT

Thanks Mark,

I have following configuration, is there anything else do i need configure ..please suggest
..as i am still able to see ajp port in Probe application with default thread count.

<Executor name="abc" namePrefix="catalina-exec-" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="40"
/ >

<Connector port="1080" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" executor="abc"/>

Thanks,
Vicky

On Nov 5, 2012, at 1:27 PM, Mark Eggers <its_toasted@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 11/4/2012 11:18 PM, vicky007aggarwal@yahoo.co.in wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have defined one executor tag in server.xml , which i am referring
>> for both protocols i.e http & Ajp.
>>
>> Strange thing is when i am checking the "MaxThreadsCount" for ajp
>> protocol using Probe application its not showing the value configured
>> in executor instead ajp protocol is still showing the default value
>> of 200 corresponding to MaxThreads attribute.
>>
>> Any thoughts on this behavior ??
>>
>> Thanks, Vicky
>
> If you have the connector configured correctly, the ajp-xxxx (where xxxx
> is the port) will not show up in the Thread Pool section of the probe
> application. You should only see the Executor thread pool.
>
> At least this is what I saw on my quick test running Tomcat 6.0.35 on Windows 7 Home
Premium 64 bit with JRE 1.7.0_09. . . .