tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vicky007aggar...@yahoo.co.in
Subject Re: Tomcat 6.O ajp thread issue
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 12:32:29 GMT
Andre- i am facing issue thats y i m
Posting. I didnt intend to spam please.

In probe , http values are displayed correctly but not the ajp one.

Thanks,
Vicky

On Nov 5, 2012, at 4:35 PM, André Warnier <aw@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> Vicky,
> you keep on "top-posting", which is annoying and makes it difficult to follow the conversation.
 Please answer below the questions and suggestions of other people.

> My question is : apart from what the various probe programs show you as "counters", are
you actually *seeing* a number of Tomcat threads being created, that is different from your
expectations ?

> What I am trying to say is : the various probe and watchdog programs show the content
of some attribute or variable which they request through JMX or whatever, by name.
> But this particular setting that they are showing, may be ignored by Tomcat under some
circumstances, and Tomcat may be using a different setting than the one which the probe is
requesting.
> In other words, maybe the probe program that you are using is just not "smart enough"
to know that when there is an Executor, then the value stored in the Connector is meaningless,
and they should ask for another name/value.