tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vicky <vicky007aggar...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Fw: Tomcat 6 query
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 03:59:15 GMT
 Thanks christopher.

I am using Probe application for monitoring the Tomcat application , in that everything is
getting displyed fine except the  "Min Spare Threads" & " Max Spare thread"

Ques1 :
======
Both attributes have the value as Zero. As you said in below post that Max Spare Threads is
not anymore so Zero valus is expected for this but why the "Min Spare Thread" value is zero.
As per below documentation , default value is 25 for Min Spare threads, Any thoughts why is
it like that.
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/executor.html
for your reference i am enclosing the server.xml & Probe application screenshot
Ques 2:
======
As MaxThreads & MinThreads are in executor now  ,does that mean whatever i threads count
i define here will get shared across Http,Https,Ajp protocol ?

ques3
====
how i can achieve Protocol based (http/Ajp) thread allocation in case if i dont want it to
use it from executor

Thanks
Vicky